Trying to buy Between Longing and Belonging - Davy Spillane

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
mshakeshaft
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Play all sorts of folk woodwind. Including flutes, whistles and reed instruments. Have a big whistle collection

Trying to buy Between Longing and Belonging - Davy Spillane

Post by mshakeshaft »

I have been trying to buy a copy of Between Longing and Belonging by Davy Spillane from his web site. But I get an error message every time I try to pay, it says there is a problem with the site. I have emailed a couple of times, but never get a reply. Does anyone know where I might be able to get a copy?

Any help would be appreciated.

Martin
stiofan
Tell us something.: I've been a C&Fer since 2003. Currently playing wooden flute & (mainly low) whistles, along with the bowed dulcimer.

Re: Trying to buy Between Longing and Belonging - Davy Spillane

Post by stiofan »

Looks like there's an issue with the website's PayPal account, since the 'Buy Now' button defaults to PayPal followed by the 'There's an issue on our end' error message. You might know that Davy S. is involved with the Irish Coast Guard, so may be occupied with his rescue duties or other interests away from home. If you've sent a couple emails already to davy@davyspillane.com, might just need to keep waiting for a reply. There doesn't seem to be anything available on Amazon or eBay at the moment. Hope you can find a copy - it's a good one.
Mr.Gumby

Re: Trying to buy Between Longing and Belonging - Davy Spillane

Post by Mr.Gumby »

You might know that Davy S. is involved with the Irish Coast Guard
I am not sure he still is. The Doolin unit has had its share of problems and was stood down for a while. A lot of volunteers have left or have been given the boot.
My brain hurts